June 10, 2015

WHITE OBSESSION

 
Happy Hump Day Everyone! Hope you all are having a great week so far. One of the trends I'm loving at the moment is Sleeveless Blazers. Here I paired mine with matching high waisted shorts for a clean and chic look. I love this look because it can be dressed up with statement heels for a night out, or dressed down with flats for brunch or day party.
What are your thoughts? Please feel free to comment below. I would love to hear from you. Have a blissful week guys...xx
 
Look Details: Sleeveless Blazer with matching High Waisted Shorts (Old) from ASOS. Shoes are Christian Louboutin, Clutch is also from ASOS.com.






 

4 comments:

  1. I love all white in summer. Did the blazer come with the belt ?Again I love all your outfit posts and your style very fun but yet still classy look. X
    Tanaka x
    www.t-anaka.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!!! You can never go wrong with all white. The blazer came with a plain white belt, but thought this one made the outfit pop more. I love the pop of gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that stylish all white outfit! :)

    Love those white heels too! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete