July 10, 2015

Ankara Street Chic

 
Happy Friday Guys! Are you ready for the weekend? I know I am! I will be traveling to NYC for the weekend and wanted to post before I left.
 
I am super excited to be collaborating with one of my favorite designers in the DMV Jalloh House Of Fashion jmedsfashions. This power house designer offers outstanding workmanship tailored to perfection. Together, we will bring you some fabulous designs from street chic to high end red carpet glam.
For this look we wanted to keep it trendy, fun, and street chic. We went with an Ankara print high waist wide leg pants and paired it with a complimenting crop top. This look is chic, on trend, and will stand out at any event. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.
Have a blissful weekend!!! xx
Look Details: Outfit designed by Jalloh House Of Fashion jmedsfashions. Check out the site to contact for all your design needs.
 


 
 

 


 


2 comments:

  1. You are always slaying! The craftmanship of those pants are impeccable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kona! I appreciate you stopping by. Keep coming back for more fab looks! Have a blissful weekend..xx

      Delete