August 21, 2015

Wedding Guest Glam

Happy Friday Beautiful People! Here is a look I wore to a friends wedding last weekend. Actually, I didn't even make it to the wedding because I was so fashionably late. But of course I made time to snap some pics for the blog. This dress is custom made to perfection. It is one of my favorite dresses to date. This high and low style is a show stopper and will turn heads at any event. What do you think about this look as a wedding guest? Feel free to comment below. Have a blissful weekend everyone!!!
Karen...xx

Look Detail:
Dress is designed by me and made by one of my seamstresses Jennifer. Contact her at 571-488-4273. Shoes are Schutz. 


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress. You look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their in-house catering is remarkable. The food at wedding venues Chicago was delicious. So many of our guests (including and especially the foodies) have told us it was the best food they'd ever had at a wedding. The service too was impeccable but not overly formal.

    ReplyDelete