October 19, 2015

Fall Florals

 Happy Monday Guys! Hope you all had a great weekend. Here is a shoot I did when the weather was a lot nicer earlier last week. I'm hanging on to the little bit of nice weather we have left. This is a perfect look for many occasions such as weddings, night out with the girls, dinner, or on a date. It's sexy but yet tasteful. Throw on a great cape or long coat and it's great for fall as well. Are you loving this look? Let me hear your thoughts. Have a blissful week guys!
Karen...xx
  
 

What I'm Wearing:
Crop Top is old from asos.
Skirt is custom made.
Shoes are Christian Louboutin from Saks.

3 comments:

  1. your body flatters it all , yes I agree with you. perfect for that special event.

    http://mystylebykartia.blogspot.com.ng/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, can you do some wedding outfit, wedding season coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, can you do some wedding outfit, wedding season coming up.

    ReplyDelete