July 11, 2014

CASUAL CHIC

  
 
Happy Friday everyone!!! Hope you have a great weekend coming up. I don't have anything planned so far. Just some much needed relaxation and spending time with the family.
I visited one of my girlfriends with my one year old son during the week and had some time to snap some pictures in her beautiful apartment lobby. Going anywhere with a one year old can be very hectic. I threw on a simple shift dress, which can be dressed up or down. I was going for a casual chic look. Something that is easy to get around comfortably in, but still look stylish. Did I nail this casual chic look? Let me know your thoughts. Thanks for stopping by, and always follows your bliss!
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
Look Details:
Dress: Old from H&M - (Similar here)
Shoes: Christain Louboutin (Sold out)
Clutch: Bought from a bridal boutique (Similar Here)
Bangles: Asos (Similar Here) 


5 comments:

  1. Yes! You nailed the look. I love the prints on the dress.
    www.prissyville.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Prissy! Appreciate your comment and stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love! Obsessed with your style 😘😍💞💞
    Www.petalsofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete