July 5, 2014

SUITED

 
  

Hello everyone! For my first blog post I wanted to pay homage to my husband's clothing line Z.A.C. A line of luxury custom made suits for men. He will soon be introducing a collection for women and wanted me to be his muse. I gladly accepted and ladies, you will not be disappointed. All suits are tailor made to fit perfectly. Any fabric, cut, style, or design can be ordered to make your suit a style like no other.

Floral prints are definitely big this season and I wanted to stay on trend. For my custom Z.A.C suit, I chose a black and white floral print fabric for a classic design. I paired it with a classic black pump. This suit is very versatile and can be worn all year round. Enjoy, thanks for stopping by, and always follow your bliss!!!
 



 
 
 
 


 
 
Look details:
Suit- Custom made by Zak All Collection Z.A.C. Contact to place orders @Info@zakallcollection.com
 
Shirt- Old (Banana Republic) - Similar here
Shoes- (Christian Louboutin So Kate) - Here
Clutch- Old (Saks)

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging dear! I just started following you on ig and love your style. I can't dress that fabulously all the time so I'll enjoy it vicariously through others like you. This suit is beautiful too!!
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you so much Yvonne! I appreciate the love and support. I'm excited to join the blogging world. Will definitely be following your blog as well...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Karen! I'm so proud of you, by the way I love your suit. I can't wait to see more. GO Karen.

    ReplyDelete