September 3, 2015

African Girl

Hello Everyone! Happy Thursday! I have a busy weekend coming up and wanted to blog this fun outfit before the weekend. I took this beautiful African symbol print fabric from my aunt. This fabric is typically used for funerals in the Ghanaian culture. The symbols in the fabric means "Only God." I fell in love with it instantly. I came up with a fun and playful design. The finished product was even better than what I imagined. Hope you enjoy this post. Have a blissful weekend beautiful people.
Karen..xx

Look Details:
Outfit designed by me, but made by a local seamstress Jennifer 571-488-4273 in Woodbridge, VA. 


2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful look. I love love it. To think that the fabric is used for mourning. ... you are creative.

    www.dleonalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment and following the blog. I appreciate the support ☺

      Delete