September 24, 2015

Yellow Crush

Happy Thursday Guys! Hope you are having a blissful week so far. Here is a look I shot with my cousin while out at dinner. This crop top and full midi skirt is so beautiful in person. Got so many compliments while at dinner. Unfortunately this set is sold out on ASOS where I got it. I've also been getting a lot of request about my globe clutch. A friend of mine sells them, so please email me for her info if interested. Have a great weekend, and remember to live your bliss!

4 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous in that dress! Love the matching yellow stiletto heels too! :)

    Have a great weekend! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natassia! Hope you had a blissful weekend.

      Delete
  2. You look absolutely amazing, love the heels aswell.

    ReplyDelete