December 18, 2015

Holiday Style

Happy Friday Beautiful People! Only one more week until Christmas! Any special plans for the holidays? I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with my family and eating a lot...lol! I shot a few holiday looks for you guys perfect for every occasion.
 This first look is a custom made dress with African print fabric. I fell in love with this print at first sight! It's festive and perfect for the season. The style is on trend and perfect for this time of year. I wore a white long sleeve button up shirt underneath the dress for a polish look. This dress is perfect for church, Christmas dinner, work holiday parties, or a cocktail party. So for one of your holiday looks, consider an African print dress and stand out! Have a blissful weekend and Happy Holidays!!!
Karen...xx

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, your Holiday Style was truly fabulous. I love this outfit. The color is just perfect for holiday season. Well, I need some dress inspirations for winter holiday party that I am going to attend at some outdoor New York venues. Please share some winter party outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!No worries, got some fab winter party looks coming very soon. Thank for viewing and I appreciate your thoughts and comments.

      Delete
  3. That dress is beautiful! And it looks great on you! :)

    Love those yellow heels! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just jacked off to these pics

    ReplyDelete