December 11, 2015

Mommy & Me

Happy Friday Beautiful People! I've always wanted to do a "Mommy & Me" post and here we are. I must say this is my favorite post to date because I got to share the spotlight with my 2 and half year old son Z. Although it was very challenging shooting with a toddler, we still had a lot of fun. Hubby designed and styled us for this shoot. Hope you enjoy the post. Have a blissful weekend!
Karen..xx
Look Details:
My Tuxedo Dress: Zak All Collection (Z.A.C)
Tights (Here)
Shoes (Here)
Z's Suit: Zak All Collection (Z.A.C)
Contact Info@zakallcollection.com to place orders for all your custom suit needs.

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the leggings. Where did you purchase it.
    www.tomgfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey beautiful! It's from asos and I have the direct link under look details! (Tights)

      Delete